webd366 com port

  • catjal2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      I have a WebDT366 tablet and a tinytrak4 tracker, i will connect
      the webdt366 to the tty4 with usb to serial cable that uses the
      Prolific chipset drivers, does the windows CE have a built-in driver
      for the Prolific chipset serial cable, if so how do i find what the
      com port number is (COM 2?)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
        I personally have had no luck with CE drivers for a USB to serial
        adapter. I connect mine to a TT4 via Bluetooth and a Bluetooth to
        serial adapter connected to the TT4. The Bluetooth link also gives me an
        "air gap" lightning arrestor between the radio/TT4 and the WebDT (which,
        incidentally, is also using WiFi, so it can be moved anywhere within
        range and still operate).