configuring Kenwood TH-D72A ro APRSISCE

  • Don Rolph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013

      Ok, broke down and bought a Kenwood TH-D72A.  Seem to have it working smoothly over the air.

      Now, puzzled at how to interface this to APRSISCE?  Looks like the TH-D72A connects to the PC via USB.  But I don’t see the USB adapter configuration in APRSISCE.

      I am sure I am doing something silly, but cant figure out what it is.   My apologies.

      73,

      AB1PH

      Don Rolph