Re: [aprsisce] Fliters for Firenet

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 21, 2013
      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > -b/METAR-2 or -u/APFMET
      >
      > (Wiki fodder ahead)
      >
      > There are numerous ways to get rid of firenet stuff. But each one works
      > in a slightly different fashion, so you need to choose the one most
      > applicable to your needs.

      Fodder wikified...

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/aprs-is-filters

      I added the APRS-IS filters to the wiki, sorted in alphabetical order,
      and then put some examples in a table below the filter descriptions.
      There's lots of room to be able to add more description to the ones
      that don't make as much sense.

      It's hard to determine which ones need more description once you know
      the how and why behind what they do.

      If you see any that need more description, ask and we'll try to answer
      then put that answer in the wiki.

      If you have filter question to try and filter something specific, we
      can try and figure it out, and then post it in the wiki for others to
      use as desired.