Re: [aprsisce] xml

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2010
      If you uncheck Enables / Telemetry Enabled, APRSISCE/32 will not send
      out telemetry. However, it will still capture and record Telemetry
      definitions from other stations in the XML file. This information is
      used to display the proper labels and (eventually) scaled values for
      Telemetry of those stations. Select Telemetry via the station popup
      menu of one of them and you'll see what I mean.

      How many stations record telemetry definitions depends on how many
      stations you've got coming in in your filter. The general idea is that
      on the limited platforms, there won't be that many stations for it to be
      a problem. On my Win32 full feed instance, I've got lots, but that's to
      be expected. The platform can handle it.

      Remember, it's only the definitions being recorded, not the actual data
      values, so it shouldn't grow extremely large, but I'll add this to my
      ToDo list anyway.