Re: [aprsisce] Contribution$

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 16, 2013
      At 06:32 PM 1/14/2013, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      >Now if anyone has a D72 they'd like to part with for cheap, please
      >contact me off-list!

      I'm a few days behind this conversation, but let me toss out an idea.

      If a happy user of your program were to set up a fund that took up a
      collection among other happy users to buy you a radio, would that be
      a tax problem? I'd be happy to contribute to such a fund or even administer it.

      Bob...
    • Bob Burns W9RXR
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 16, 2013