passcodes

  • catjal2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14, 2013
      i would like to get a passcode for APRSISCE

      Talmadge Huckabee
      wb4kdy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 14, 2013
        Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT request passcodes here in the main group!

        We TRY to be diligent, but the difference between
        aprsisce@yahoogroups.com and aprsisce-owner@yahoogroups.com is easy to miss.

        If you request a passcode in the public forum, you run the risk (as
        WB4KDY just did) of having your passcode also publicized via the group.

        We try our best, but your help would be appreciated.

        On 1/14/2013 1:53 PM, catjal2000 wrote:
        > i would like to get a passcode for APRSISCE
        >
        > Talmadge Huckabee
        > wb4kdy

      • Carl Rippe
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
          I just got an acceptable PC to host the internet services, I do need pass codes for two calls  WD4ROJ and KC4FLT the first being the Enterprise Amateur Radio Society (EARS) call and the other is mine.
          There is not a link on any pages that I have found for requesting this - I do not have my original messages for joining the group though....
          73
          Thanks,
          Carl KC4FLT
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
            Have you checked the Wiki?  See the really bold (and even blinking) hint at:

            http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/downloads

            And especially see:

            http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:passcode

            On 9/8/2013 5:37 PM, Carl Rippe wrote:
            I just got an acceptable PC to host the internet services, I do need pass codes for two calls  WD4ROJ and KC4FLT the first being the Enterprise Amateur Radio Society (EARS) call and the other is mine.
            There is not a link on any pages that I have found for requesting this - I do not have my original messages for joining the group though....
            73
            Thanks,
            Carl KC4FLT

          • Larry Overcast
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013
              Carl,

              Send a request to aprsisce-owner@ yahoogroups.com

              I believe that's the correct procedure.

              Larry Overcast
              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

                That’s correct Larry, requests for passcodes should got to the email address you stated.

                I have however dealt with Carls request.

                Hopefully without sending the codes to the whole group, yes I made that slip up once

                Steve Daniels

                Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

                Torbay Freecycle  Owner

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 8, 2013

                    I saw your request and responded with a passcode about an hour ago, if you did not get it I will resend

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
                      An email link is provided on this page:

                      Best regards,
                      Fred N7FMH