RE: [aprsisce] Re: Windows Mobile platform expiring

    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 13, 2013

      Not really sideways thinking, if you run a forum group or similar, you need to make it clear what is going on.. even if it annoys some. I own another gpoup that has 7500 members

      Add that to aprsisce/32 that’s around 10,000 people

      That said most are great. But being clear is a good thing, at leat on the other group

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 16, 2013
        At 06:32 PM 1/14/2013, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

        >Now if anyone has a D72 they'd like to part with for cheap, please
        >contact me off-list!

        I'm a few days behind this conversation, but let me toss out an idea.

        If a happy user of your program were to set up a fund that took up a
        collection among other happy users to buy you a radio, would that be
        a tax problem? I'd be happy to contribute to such a fund or even administer it.

        Bob...