Font size

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2010
      Hi Lynn
      Can the font size in messageing be changed in some cases its not all fitting in window, and its not wraping.

      P.S. Its actually the Trace logging window if that makes a difference.

      Thanks Rick
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26, 2010
        Hi Lynn
        In the read message windows, sometimes they are longer than the screen and they are not wraping, can the font be resized from user end.

        Rick / kd4dra
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 26, 2010
          I have not yet considered user-selectable font sizes. The Trace Log
          windows have vertical and horizontal scroll bars, so you should be able
          to read anything in them. If stuff is coming in too fast, simply select
          something (drag the mouse on the text) and it will quit updating and let
          you read and scroll. Just remember to deselect when you're done so that
          updates come in again!

          If it's the Messages trace log that you're asking about, the need for
          this will be eliminated as soon as I can get working on the chat-type
          interface for the messaging functionality.

        • kd4dra@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26, 2010
            I'm sorry it is the trace log, I was talking about. Thanks Rick

            From: "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@...>
            Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:43:54 -0400
            To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Font size

            Rick wrote:

            > Hi Lynn
            > Can the font size in messageing be changed in some cases its not all fitting in window, and its not wraping.
            >
            > P.S. Its actually the Trace logging window if that makes a difference.
            >

            > Thanks Rick

          • SV1UY
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013
              Hi Lynn and group,

              When I zoom in and out, the callsign fonts change to a point that wen can't even read them.

              Is this a a feature or a bug?

              73 and Good APRSing
              de Demetre SV1UY
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013
                It's a feature and by design. If the fonts stayed large, they quickly
                just turn into a black mass. This is also why Configure / Screen / Label
                / Max Visible exists. This will automatically turn off labels completely
                if too many stations are visible on your map.

                Hopefully they only get small when you zoom out, right? In should make
                them larger to a certain point.

                On 9/20/2013 4:01 PM, SV1UY wrote:
                > Hi Lynn and group,
                >
                > When I zoom in and out, the callsign fonts change to a point that wen can't even read them.
                >
                > Is this a a feature or a bug?
                >
                > 73 and Good APRSing
                > de Demetre SV1UY

              • SV1UY
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013
                  FB FB FB Lynn,

                  Thanks for reply. The only problem is that if you use APRSIS32 on HF and zoom the map to cover all Europe and then increase the font size to make callsigns visible, if you zoom-in again to see only your country, the icons look huge.
                  Anyway it is nothing important.

                  Keep up the good work OM.

                  73 de Demetre SV1UY