Re: [aprsisce] Telemetry off?

  • Lee Bengston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2010
      Thanks - I'll try that - obviously didn't look hard enough through the options.

      Lee

      On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      Just uncheck Menu / Enables / Telemetry Enabled. That should turn it
      off. If it doesn't, let me know!

      There is a check-box on the individual RF Ports configuration dialogs
      that implies that you can keep it off the RF, but that one isn't
      implemented yet.