Re: No RF beacon, just TCP????

  • Jim in Downers Grove
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 9, 2013
      I can see the entries in the digi log and I actually see the radio transmit.

      I did hit transmit when I was setting it up and the position record went via RF

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Adam Mahnke wrote:

      > I would think that part should work fine.
      >
      > You're sure the radio is transmitting when aprsis32 tells it to?
      >
      > Adam
      > KC2ANT

    • KE6BB
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2013
        WOW! I finally got some time to spend with the links you noted below, and found them quite helpful. I have tried to do some of this manually from aprs.fi etc., but the accuracy is limited for the reasons previously noted. When I went to your webpages, there the data was...in nice graphs and tabular formats.

        I can hardly wait for the first development release that starts to build "some of this capability directly into APRSISCE/32." I have never seen this type of capability built into a software package, but I must qualify my comment in that I don't use other APRS software anymore.

        Very impressive!

        Mark
        KE6BB