Re: [aprsisce] WX alerts

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 7, 2013
      You seem to have triggered one of the "Show Offices" options, most likely Show Individual, as they create a Lighthouse object to trigger the shape of a given thing.

      Or possibly a Control-Z to show MAZ014?  This gave me:

      *** MY OBJECT! ***
      BOX-MAZ014 Southeast Middlesex
      Multi: 197/255 Points 3 Parts

      Sym: Lighthouse (\L)
      App: APRSIS32
      FromME: 1131mi NNE (28º)
      GridSquare: FN42kk
      4225.16N 07109.42W
      2013-01-07 22:24:02 (15s)
      Internal

      On 1/7/2013 5:11 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      There is now current WX objects and yet this is what I see. I am confused but I am not thinking clearly right now.

      *** MY OBJECT! ***
      BOX-MAZ014 Southeast Middlesex
      Multi: 197/254 Points 3 Parts

      Sym: Lighthouse (\L)
      App: APRSIS32
      FromCtr: 14.8mi E
      FromME: 7.43mi SE (128º)
      GridSquare: FN42kk
      4225.16N 07109.42W
      2013-01-07 21:37:43 (31m54s)
      Internal

      From: fmhillhouse@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:41:02 -0500

      I just found the Enable unchecked. That may have something to do with it! :(

      I now have WX again!

      On another note, K4SX-4 appears lost. And W8FY-10 has extreme wind conditions! Okay, not really.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 7, 2013
        I clicked on Show center. I just replicated the action after re-centering somewhere in Florida. It has been awhile since I last looked at the weather offices etc.

        Thanks Lynn!

        From: fmhillhouse@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:41:02 -0500

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 7, 2013
          And, I am now seeing WX on Lake Superior now which is real. Sweet!

          Thanks!
          Fred, N7FMH

          From: fmhillhouse@...
          Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:41:02 -0500