Re: [aprsisce] newbie

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013
      At 05:29 PM 2013-01-06, James Ewen wrote:

      James, please don't criticize other people's postings.

      the built in TNC has limits s far as full blown packet is
      concerned.

      How does the D710 built in TNC have limits?  I've happily sent and received 10K and 20K Winlink 2000 emails via our repeater.

      Tony
    • ltdoc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2013
        And I would say you might think about your own advice about that criticizing, don't you think?

        If you had read the rest of that post you may have seen the distinction that was drawn. It seems reasonable to me.
        - 'Doc
      • Doug Ferrell