Re: [aprsisce] *int*

  • kd4dra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
      On 1/6/2013 12:38 PM, leeperedward wrote:

      What does *int* stand for that is displayed in front of your call
      letters? TNX

      I believe it is a transmit that is internal only and doesn't go out over the air.
      Rick/kd4dra

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013

        Yes int means internal it may or may not go out over the air

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner