Re: [aprsisce] any C++ programmers out there

  • James Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
      Did you write in the wrong window by any chance? :)

      On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM, steve klise <sklise@...> wrote:

      was adding another PAM card not in the cards?  PAM cards cache CIFS data.

      We we have increased out pipes to our remote users, but most of our sites are within 50 miles of our DC, so we have pretty big pipes to our main campus that homerun to the filers (OPTIMAN).  We found it cheaper then getting wan accelerators and most of our CIFS access is for home shares so our users don't really complain (much).

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: winston@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:27:03 -0500

      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] any C++ programmers out there

      The question though is - is this necessary to build a parsing library?  Lynn is already doing all the parsing and would (I assume anyway) make the data objects available to the lua engine...

      On 1/4/2013 8:04 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      But it’s C code and intended for Lua. Just not on Windows.

      I can hack together lua code but not a prograer

      https://github.com/JorjBauer/lua-fap

      http://pakettiradio.net/downloads/libfap/1.3/

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM