Re: [aprsisce] Question

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2013
      Just to emphasize ->
      As Lynn stated:
            "So, also please do not take it upon yourselves to start dispensing passcodes,
              unless it is privately, to your close friends or local club members."

      The intent is for developers (in this case Lynn or his designate) provide passcodes to users.

      Although the algorithm may be available to create your own passcode, thsi group and the requests for passcodes though Lynn (and designates) does give Lynn feedback on users (especially NEW users) of his application.

      As a bystander, I find it inspriring, so as a programmer, I am sure that is even more so for Lynn to see these requests.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2015
        I run APRSIS32 on a desktop, and every so ofter my N2WVM-10 status sends out like 5 consecutive beacons, and it indicates that my "battery is charging." It must think I'm using a laptop. What configs can I change to alter it so the program realizes I have no battery to charge?
        Thanks in advance,
        Eric
        N2WVM