Re: [aprsisce] SATELLITE APRSISCE

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM, leeperedward <leeperedward@...> wrote:

      > I FOUND THE DOCS ON THE APRSIS HOME PAGE..

      What is APRSIS? There's an APRS-IS datastream, and there's APRSISCE/32
      which is the program dealt with in this forum.

      > IT TELLS YOU HOW TO SET IT UP......

      The first it being the home page, and the second it being what?

      > MAYBE I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS SUBJECT....... TNX

      We just need to determine what it is that you are discussing.

      If you ARE talking about APRSISCE/32 there are two pages in the wiki
      talking about using APRSISCE/32 to observe satellite locations via
      APRSISCE/32, and sending packets via the satellites.

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satellite-tracking
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satelliteops