Re: [aprsisce] any C++ programmers out there

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
      At 04:30 PM 2013-01-04, Steve Daniels wrote:

      Obviously Lynn is. Earlier today I found a Lua script for parsing APRS data which would allow APRSIS32 user modules to be built for dealing with APRS data.

      Got a URL?

      The modules however were written for Linux and I don�t see a windows version anywhere.
      One has been converted to C from Heikki�s original Perl code (Heikki runs aprs.fi)
      It would be really handy to have these in windows format for writing Lua scripts to deal with aprs data.

      I'm an expert/guru with MS Access, VBA and VB6 but not C or C++

      Tony
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013

        But it’s C code and intended for Lua. Just not on Windows.

        I can hack together lua code but not a prograer

        https://github.com/JorjBauer/lua-fap

        http://pakettiradio.net/downloads/libfap/1.3/

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
            was adding another PAM card not in the cards?  PAM cards cache CIFS data.

            We we have increased out pipes to our remote users, but most of our sites are within 50 miles of our DC, so we have pretty big pipes to our main campus that homerun to the filers (OPTIMAN).  We found it cheaper then getting wan accelerators and most of our CIFS access is for home shares so our users don't really complain (much).

            To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2013
              Did you write in the wrong window by any chance? :)

              To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com