RE: [aprsisce] Stupid Question/APRSIS32 jeopardy time!

  • Kurt Savegnago
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 3, 2013
      Got it.  thanks all.

                       Kurt Savegnago KC9LDH

      --- On Wed, 1/2/13, Steve Daniels <steve@...> wrote:

      From: Steve Daniels <steve@...>
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Stupid Question/APRSIS32 jeopardy time!
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 3:50 PM

      With the frequency monitor window showing go to enables and untick Frequency Monitor. Clicking the X on the window does not disable it.

      The Yellow line is the Path of the last received transmission it will jump around as new packets arrive

      You can turn it off and configure under screen paths

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner