Re: [aprsisce] Re: DSP SoundDoppler Advice

    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 1, 2013
      On 12/31/2012 6:34 PM, James Ewen wrote:
      > Which opacity are you talking about? The actual map opacity, or the
      > opacity of the DF sectors? Map opacity can be adjusted using the left
      > and right arrows. DF sector opacity has to be adjusted by editing the
      > XML file.

      Have you tried Screen / Direction Finding / Opacity? If that doesn't
      work, please let me know!

    • pa3bnx
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 12, 2013
        Hello EveryBody,

        Today I bought/used an inexpensive Euro 28

        USB soundcard U-Control UCA202 Behringer.com

        Unfortuality it was not sensive enought
        It needs about 1 Volt eff for the line inputs
        so I build on matrix pcb 2 audio pre amplifliers
        with 1 transisto bc547 in each channel.

        Now I had gain enough.
        These circuit uses about 2 mA at 12 volt.

        The fun is that I can have two SoundDoppler.exe running on
        one PC with two scanners and two antenna arrays.

        And this al displayed on MyMapping.exe

        I found out that it is handy to have more colors arrowpoints
        so I can see on the map and stationairy from wich doppler the arrow came.

        So I have now a red, yellow and magenta arrows.
        Red MyOwn, Yellow MyAlias and other Callsigns Magenta.

        I did also work today on my New Arduino Uno board to
        create a SoundDopplerGenerator with softwitching
        and pre and post decay control signals for the
        switcher diodes.

        So the packet.tx file or df-report
        should have maybe also a setting for the destination field
        like APDF01 APDF02

        It can ofcource also have a callsign alias with a ssid

        Don't now yet how to do that in SoundDoppler.exe.