RE: [aprsisce] I would like a passcode please

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012

      In two different time zones  one for last year or the new one? Luckily I can do both, Happy new year

      The passcode works in both years J

      Passcode for NSØY is 26088.

      This password will work for any -SSID (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/ssids) you choose to use.  Because it is actually the APRS-IS network password, it should also work with other APRS-IS client software.

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner