Re: [aprsisce] Re: Possible Feature Idea

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 26, 2012
      On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:36 AM, Kevin Bosworth <w7boz@...> wrote:

      > I would like to see the maps change to show the heading. The North Up
      > really bothers me when mobile. Sometimes you are places that you don't know
      > were North is. Say up in the mountains for an example.

      Have a look at your map... north will be up! Look at where you are on
      the map and the features around you. You can then determine where
      north is from that.

      Should Lynn ever get to supporting vector style maps, heading up will
      probably be supported then. Raster style maps will probably always
      stay north up.