Re: [aprsisce] APRIS32 Transmit stops Kenwood D710 from decoding packets.- Solved

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      At 12:24 PM 2012-12-23, Adam Mahnke wrote:

      The radio is happily beaconing and transmitting messages and such.   For a while there over the past few days it wasn't transmitting at all despite doing a power recycle of the radio and restarting APRSIS32.

      But I have to figure out what causes the problem in the first place.  That is come up with a 100% repro case.   I thought it was the USB <> Serial cable because unplugging it fixed the problem.   But then the problem came back again last night for a while until, again, unplugging the USB cable fixed the problem.

      Tony

      So you're still without a solution?