Re: [aprsisce] APRIS32 Transmit stops Kenwood D710 from decoding packets.- Solved

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2012
      At 12:00 AM 2012-12-23, Dave Miller wrote:

      Have you checked out the SWR on your antenna? We had an issue at our club station that our USB Freestar modem would lock up whenever the HF radio transmitted on Winlink on 80m. Turns out we had an antenna problem that once resolved fixed the USB serial lockup.

      I just checked it and the SWR on VHF is so low it's barely moves the needle.  On UHF it's about 1.8 or so which is what it was a few years back using a different meter.

      Tony