Re: [aprsisce] Virtual Serial Port (was: DSP SoundDoppler)

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 22, 2012
      At 01:03 PM 12/21/2012, Rob Giuliano wrote:

      >Now I am confused?
      >Is the jest that he really CANNOT return the favour? :)

      Yes, Rob, that's my take on it.

      Since James is rarely, if ever, wrong, there's little chance for me
      to return the favor.

      I'm really kinda bummed about it. Just when you think a guy is
      leaving you an opening, SLAM, he shuts the door on you. Hopefully, I
      can explain all this to my therapist.

      <wink>

      Bob...
    • Bob Burns W9RXR