Re: [aprsisce] Compass rose and other incoherant babbling

  • kc8sfq@mei.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2012
      Wow. You're too easy <G>

      > Check Screen / Follow / Locked. Done.
      >
      > Just don't try to pan the screen on purpose because on the next position
      > update, the screen will re-center on the followed station.

      That solves the problem of waking up the screen with a touch too, and will doubtless become my default setting. Even if it goes off into left field, with a screen touch, the next position fix brings it back. I'll try that on tomorrow morning's road trip. I never messed with that, assuming (you know what that does) that it locked the screen in place such as a fixed station, and thus would no longer follow me as I moved.

      Thanks, Ron
      KC8SFQ