RE: [aprsisce] aprsis32cafe group

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012

      As I said you don’t have to join it.

      The group is for discussion of things other than asking for help on aprsisce32 or suggestions for features etc.

      It’s intended for aprsisce32 users to discuss other things should they wish, to stop diluting this group with things like hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and Fred’s Vogon poetry (which probably needs it’s own group)

      It’s OK to go off topic here once in awhile, but I think most people would prefer this group stay focused on the software and not wander.

      It’s named a café as a place to hang out and chat. (Free virtual coffee included)

      If you don’t want to chat generally to fellow aprsisce32 users, don’t join it. The technical discussion will remain right here

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner