Re: [aprsisce] APRIS32 Transmit stops Kenwood D710 from decoding packets.

  • Gary Sanders
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 20, 2012
      On 12/20/2012 7:05 PM, Tony VE6MVP wrote:

      > Hmm, now this interesting. I restarted APRSIS32 and it started
      > processing the incoming packets. In the past it just locked up.

      FWIW.....

      This is PRECISELY the behavior I observe every time I take my car in to
      the dealer for service. EVERY time, the symptom disappears as soon as
      the hood (or bonnet, for the misinformed :) ) is opened.

      Also, Every time I go to the doctor - same thing - the symptom disappears.

      Methinks there is a conspiracy afoot.

      Gary Sanders W0BY