Re: [aprsisce] OT Norad Santa Tracking

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
      Keep your ears tuned for N5S(anta) on HF.  And check out N5S on qrz.com.

      I'll have to ask Jody if he can put a tracker in Santa's sleigh.

      On 12/20/2012 11:39 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      I believe so, but apparently OH9FTW think's he's relocated away from the North Pole...

      http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FSanta

      On 12/20/2012 11:29 AM, Adam Mahnke wrote:
      Didn't someone feed APRS info for Santa last year?

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: steve@...