Re: [aprsisce] Maps

    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 11, 2012
      I re-read your message and see that you stated "...I loaded it on line...".

      Is this XP SP3 at least?

      What O/S are the other three machines that you say are showing maps?

      What's different about the one that is not showing maps?

      Can you open Enables / View Logs / OSM and copy/paste the contents in to
      an e-mail?

      Or make sure Enables / Logging / File Enabled is checked, pan around a
      bit to trigger some map fetching activity (assuming you're
      Internet-connected), then close the client and e-mail your APRSIS32*.LOG
      files along with the APRSIS32.XML file to KJ4ERJ@... with a note
      about what I'm supposed to be looking for.

      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 28
        Just change the {z}/{x}/{y} to %z/%x/%y and it'll work.  I just tested all three as Tile Sets.  I did not experiment to find out just what zoom levels are supported by these servers, but I don't think they go the whole way out to 20...

        On 3/28/2017 11:29 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

        The following three lines are the key to setting up a Tile Server in APRSISCE/32.

        I haven't actually tested them yet, but they should work with appropriate massaging.

        On 3/28/2017 11:12 AM, jerrygable@... [aprsisce] wrote:
        Take a look at the Stamen Maps (http://maps.stamen.com/#terrain/12/37.7706/-122.3782).  They are open source and look pretty good.