Maps

  • brock.thomsen
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 11, 2012
      1>The Maps are not showing up on my computer screen
      2> How do you save a map to use off line?
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 28
        Just change the {z}/{x}/{y} to %z/%x/%y and it'll work.  I just tested all three as Tile Sets.  I did not experiment to find out just what zoom levels are supported by these servers, but I don't think they go the whole way out to 20...

        On 3/28/2017 11:29 AM, 'Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)' kj4erj@... [aprsisce] wrote:

        The following three lines are the key to setting up a Tile Server in APRSISCE/32.

        I haven't actually tested them yet, but they should work with appropriate massaging.

        On 3/28/2017 11:12 AM, jerrygable@... [aprsisce] wrote:
        Take a look at the Stamen Maps (http://maps.stamen.com/#terrain/12/37.7706/-122.3782).  They are open source and look pretty good.