RE: [aprsisce] Is It Working?

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9 9:36 AM
      At 10:10 AM 2012-12-09, Steve Daniels wrote:

      Good point.   I didn't word that very well in my first paragraph.

      But viewing the logs hould show exactly what was heard and sent to the APRSIS servers.

      Tony

      May well have heard more than that, don’t forget the 30 second duplicate filter on the IS. Looks to have heard 7 stations but got beaten to IS on some

      Steve Daniels
      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM
      Torbay Freecycle  Owner