RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE/32 on HamNation

  • Ed Johnston
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 7, 2012
      I received this from Julian on Ham Nation
      Hi,

      The video was edited by the the person who created it, Tony Milluzzi. When a
      viewer submits a video, we do nothing to it, except suggest changes, when/if
      appropriate, to make sure it fits our format.

      Everyone is welcome to submit videos for Ham Nation... In fact it is
      actively encouraged! We ask only that they be recent videos, and of general
      interest to amateur radio operators. All videos must adhere to the
      guidelines, which can be found here:

      http://www.frozen-in-time.com/guide

      73,

      Julian Frost, N3JF
      Ham Nation

      ~ Ed
      KD6MVE

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 13, 2013
        What do you run on the WRT54G (I assume you are running custom Linux firmware on it, may be OpenWRT?) for ARPS?

        And although OT, I would like to mention that the designer of IRLP, Dave Cameron VE7LTD (a personal friend), has ported his IRLP to Rasberry Pi and has made interface to work with it, and he has just published various info on his site.

        What is relevant is this: he has made use of the GPIO pins on the Rasberry Pi. So if anyone is going to go for it, it'd be nice to know that there are various GPIO pins that you can use to do various I/Os, may be PTT, CAS / COR, or even other telemetry info.