RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE/32 on HamNation

  • Adam Mahnke
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 7, 2012
      It's a nice clip, but SERIOUSLY lacking in demonstrating the full functionality of the program. Yeah, that's great for a receive only IGate, and it's nice to see APRSISCE/32 advertised, but perhaps someone should talk G4ILO into submitting his initial start up video for a follow up on the segment.

      Adam
      KC2ANT
    • ve7mdt
      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 13, 2013
        What do you run on the WRT54G (I assume you are running custom Linux firmware on it, may be OpenWRT?) for ARPS?

        And although OT, I would like to mention that the designer of IRLP, Dave Cameron VE7LTD (a personal friend), has ported his IRLP to Rasberry Pi and has made interface to work with it, and he has just published various info on his site.

        What is relevant is this: he has made use of the GPIO pins on the Rasberry Pi. So if anyone is going to go for it, it'd be nice to know that there are various GPIO pins that you can use to do various I/Os, may be PTT, CAS / COR, or even other telemetry info.