APRS VHF world map

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012

      Have updated the APRS VHF world map, with more countries, and tidied up the legend. Comments and updates welcome.

      http://aprsisce.wdfiles.com/local--files/doc:frequencies/APRSVHFworldmap.png

      It’s free to use, but I would appreciate a credit.

      It’s a lot harder to get this info together than you would think.

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013

        Some time ago I created a world map of VHF APRS Frequencies; it took a bit of work contacting various groups to find the frequencies. It’s as complete as I can make it. But I would like to fill in some areas.

        That obviously requires finding the information. If you know the national frequency for a country not coloured I would appreciate the info.

        http://aprsisce.wdfiles.com/local--files/doc:frequencies/APRSVHFworldmap.png

        The map is free to use. There is no copyright on it either the base map or my crayon skills.

        However if you use it some credit would be appreciated. If only so I can finish colouring.

        If the above link does not work it’s in the WIKI

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:frequencies

        along with Helge’s RPN HF map.

        You might need to click a couple of times to get the full size map. I can send via email if needed it’s around 450Kb

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      • Don Poaps
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
          144.990 low power APRS Keith VE7GDH may have better info as to how far or where it goes.

          73

          Don va7dgp

          On Tuesday, October 1, 2013, Steve Daniels wrote:

[...]

          New Westminster, BC
          VA7DGP
          Satern Member
          Vector Member
          Surrey Amateur Radio

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013

            That’s going to be awkward to put on the map, have what I am told is the main APRS. Ok rethink on my part