RE: [aprsisce] OSM Maps I cry UNCLE

  • kc8sfq@mei.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
       >sometimes the WIKI writers sometimes don't think to include what seems simple to them, but >is perhaps not obvious to others.

      I run into the same thing when I'm teaching someone to weld. I tell them at the outset the same thing I've heard here. "the only dumb question is the one you don't ask".

      > We do of course add things in when it becomes obvious it's needed.

      I have noticed that, as it has built, in both content and detail.

      > Consider yourself a proof reader of the WIKI

      Title gladly accepted. Between my dyslexia and ignorance of things computer, that may be the perfect niche for me. It is a place from where I can constructively contribute to this community which has helped me achieve the level I have with APRS in general, and APRSIS32 in particular.

      73 KC8SFQ  Ron