Re: [aprsisce] Footprint

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Checked all that, still no circle... (oops, now it's there... guh, no idea what changed!) obviously the station is sending altitude because you can see the footprint circle... Look at the plot, VE6RFM is 350 km away, and is receiving and gating the balloon payload, without an digipeater hops.

      I'm logging all the packets being gated by the APRSISCE/32 stations around Alberta. The payload is being heard from Fort McMurray right down to Calgary.

      Have a gander and see how far above ground level the last packet is heard, landing is coming up right away.

      On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:
      The station must be transmitting altitude.  And I think you need to have few enough stations visible for the labels to not suppress.  You might also have to check Screen / Labels / Callsign?

      Lynn (D ) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

      (Ignore the yellow circle....)

      On 12/2/2012 12:13 PM, James Ewen wrote:
      Okay, how many switches, trigger levels, and other assorted hoops do I
      have to jump through to get my footprint to show up? (For a HAB flight
      underway currently)

      Under Configure|Screen|Label|Footprint, my minimum altitude is set at
      3000 ft. I have Screen|Label|Footprint checked.

      I get a range label on then icon, but no circle drawn...

      What else do I have to configure?