Fwd: [aprssig] Temporary UI-NWS WX Warning Fix

  • Greg D
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
    Hi Steve,

    I switched back to Firenet from noam2 yesterday, and I appear to be getting the NWS stuff (the whole state seems covered by one form of advisory or another).  But I didn't do anything with the filters.

    I'm using Lynn's APRSIS32; does it do this automatically, or am I really not seeing what I think I'm seeing?

    Thanks,

    Greg  KO6TH