RE: [aprsisce] OSM Maps I cry UNCLE

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2012

      By which I mean sometimes the WIKI writers sometimes don’t think to include what seems simple to them, but is perhaps not obvious to others.

      We do of course add things in when it becomes obvious it’s needed.

      Consider yourself a proof reader of the WIKI

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
         >sometimes the WIKI writers sometimes don't think to include what seems simple to them, but >is perhaps not obvious to others.

        I run into the same thing when I'm teaching someone to weld. I tell them at the outset the same thing I've heard here. "the only dumb question is the one you don't ask".

        > We do of course add things in when it becomes obvious it's needed.

        I have noticed that, as it has built, in both content and detail.

        > Consider yourself a proof reader of the WIKI

        Title gladly accepted. Between my dyslexia and ignorance of things computer, that may be the perfect niche for me. It is a place from where I can constructively contribute to this community which has helped me achieve the level I have with APRS in general, and APRSIS32 in particular.

        73 KC8SFQ  Ron