Re: [aprsisce] delayed packets...

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
      Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

      > Yes, I'm very familiar with the KPC-3+ KISS delay and plan
      > to build something into the port configuration that will allow
      > a periodic disable/enable of a given RF port which will
      > execute the user-configured (and pre-packaged) <Open/CloseCmd>s.

      Thanks for the confirmation. The KPC3+ is a nice piece of
      hardware. It's too bad that Kantronics won't do the right thing
      and fix it with a firmware upgrade.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      www.ui-view.org
    • Larry Overcast
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
        Has Kantronics addressed this with a firmware update?

        Larry Overcast
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
          On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Larry Overcast <larryovercast@...> wrote:

          > Has Kantronics addressed this with a firmware update?

          Not as of yet. But don't write Kantronics off yet.