RE: [aprsisce] Re: New user needs help

    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 28, 2012

      Click messages then send message type KC2ANT into the “to” box, click chat and your good to go.

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      From: nickeldrr@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:24:23 -0800

      hey man when you had me re start earlier I couldnt find the window where we were msging. Anyway config > ports opens side box; new port, APRS-IS, NMEA, KAM (7times in the column) Cant get rid of the 7 KAMs. What do I do now.