Portable packet equipment.

  • Dave Aitch OCN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      I haven't followed the thread fully, fully.

      I use/have used an HP IPAQ 5550 with APRSCE.
      Bluetooth hockey puck GPS
      A Kenwood TH-D7G with a mini magmount.
      Connected to the IPAQ with appropriate cable.

      Worked the ISS in 2008 with that set-up as a VP8.
      A bit quieter down there :-)

      I have used it mobile in the car, truck, bike and /P.

      Works for me.

      Is someone wishing to buy this sort of kit ?

      Cheers,  Dave G1OCN.