Re: [aprsisce] New computer, new challanges

  • Adam Mahnke
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      That's the one.

      Sadly most of my replies are via my mobile, and I don't have aprsisce/32 in front of me to share settings.

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi Greg, You Wrote
        > ....... Pickett slide rule. Knowing how to use it made one a member of a select and secret society.

        Kind of like CW

         I still have the one
        > I got in college (10" bamboo).

        I just went and looked at mine. It's 12" not 17". As with a lot of things as we age, It's not as big as I remember.

         Used it when taking my Advanced license
        > test years ago, just because I could.

        At least, you didn't have to flush the memory before the test <G>

        73 Ron KC8SFQ