Re: [aprsisce] Installation of aprsisce32

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
      I suspect the second time you actually unzipped the delivery file.  The first time, you were executing it directly out of the .ZIP which prevents it from working correctly because it has no actual default directory into which to store files.

      Please check out Julian, G4ILO's excellent introductory video at:

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/initial-startup

      On 11/22/2012 12:33 AM, Bryan wrote:

      I opened the  compressed file and there is one file there aprais32. Click on that file and a Client Configuration box comes up where I enter the passcode and callsign, click ok and then just get the flashing bar across the middle of the screen.

      That’s all that happens. I tried to save the compressed file the hard drive in a directory called aprsis32, clicked aprsis32 file, filled in the client config box with my callsign and passcode. Now this time there is a screen that poped up with the flashing area.

      Ok James, I just tried it a couple of more times, now it is woking. Do not know what was the problem.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Bryan