RE: [aprsisce] Feature Request for support of Davis Weatherlink output

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2012

      Well for reference I found it here http://www.bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.htm

      The last update 6 years ago but VE3BSM is active on APRS

      Found it whilst searching for a weatherlink manual with export details.

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2012

        I have no idea what a dll is or how they work, but this one does work and I’m grateful.   Thanks for the help.

        Since no good deed should go unpunished, maybe you could add this little nugget to the wx part of the wiki? Some Davis operators would likely appreciate it.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 19, 2012

          DLL is Dynamic Link Library

          Have update the wiki to include a link to the DLL for Davis users

          Torbay Freecycle  Owner