RE: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

      That’s a shame for you all. Obviously all the banter about bursting the balloon etc is light hearted in nature.

      You might want to contact the register, with a team photo etc. That will get you some press coverage which is great for the students.

      I have videos of the news coverage I and the team got search youtube for 99scooby99

      If you are interested CAD plans for our plane are available here http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/17/vulture_cad/

      And ours did not release properly was supposed to get dropped off at 50,000ft we got lucky and it shook loose at balloon burst.

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner