RE: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 16, 2012

      Although interesting and I would like more info

      It’s off topic for the thread. Yes guilty myself

      That said interesting and worth a new thread at least from my view

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner