RE: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 16, 2012

      Don’t use paths at altitude, you will get to more than one igate, and digipeating as well is OTT. Getting every digi/igate repeating within 500 miles.

      Ideally a path at low altitude switching off at higher altitudes

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner