Re: [aprsisce] Paper Airplane from USI

    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 16, 2012
      Looks like they're doing testing right now.  I see packets going by in my full feed's scroller (Configure / Scroller / Filter includes b/W9MOK* and/or s/O@/@ for balloons and hurricanes).

      And remember, if you have b/W9MOK* in your Configure / General / Add Filter (or are on a full feed), you can configure a Screen / Labels / Nicknames / New Nickname... to automatically open a MultiTrack (assuming you don't already have 15 open) when their packets are received.  Mine look like:

        and

      The !AIR! allows me to do a View / Shrieks / !AIR! to make both stations visible in a single multitrack and not show all the other stations near them.

      On 11/16/2012 2:07 PM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      New attempt by USI Saturday at 16.00 GMT look for W9MOK and W9MOK-2

      Good luck to the Students and all the team

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      _,_._,___

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 17, 2012

        Think I will be sticking to an Airbus plane when I board one next, not great when your pilots leave the aircraft early

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner