Information on the setup of a new APRS IGate Station using APRSISCE/32

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      We've successfully setup a new APRS IGate station using a Kenwood TM-D710A and APRSISCE/32. The station also uses an AvMap G6 to display APRS station information. We have created a blog with includes information on our APRS station setup that we hope others will find useful as well as information about the recent construction of a new station and antenna system. You can view this information at the following link . I hope that this information is useful to the folks on this forum.

      - Fred (AB1OC)