Wanted country VHF APRS Frequencies

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012

      List of Country frequencies I need if any of you know them or can contact someone.

      These are IARU listed countries. No idea how to find out about non IARU countries. There are a few African Countries that are non members for example.

      I mostly want VHF frequencies but any APRS info would be good.

      It’s a big project I know, but it will be free for anyone to use on their website when completed.

      I updated the map on the WIKI will do a proper map, when I find a higher resolution map

      ANGUILLA

      ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA

      ARUBA

      BAHAMAS